Hailey & Tasha

We tried on funky hats. I loved the one I had on. It has built in ear muffs that will definately keep out the icy wind. I think I will be coming back to purchase this?!? Tasha is the gymnast that I used to compete with when I was about 16 years old. She was at all the Regional and National Competitions. She actually competed against my team mates not me. We were different levels. She is also married and it is so nice to have another married girl with some type of value system in tack. We got to get to know each other more. We shared some unique meals and enjoyed the town.We ate crepes with apples, bacon, and cheese. It was way yummy. I got salmon with rice noodles and veggies. Then for dinner we ate soup, salad, garden burger with papaya salsa and goat cheese- so scrumptious and weird. Then french fries and ice cream. We split that-it was all one meal wow. Then we went to Mamma Mia-It is a hilarious chick flick-musical. It was a great girls day! I will miss her when she goes back to her traveling show "Corteo". Tasha and her husband perform together.