Funny story here: Daniel- the Australian Hippy on the far right didn't make the dress code. Haha. And so Jenny the half dressed mamasita had a hair band and some bobby pins and pulled his dreads back. Roberto on the far left took off his top shirt and Daniel put it on. Then we proceeded into the club. It was a fun time. Mark is the red head behind me-he is Australian. The Portuguese beside me is shorter than me haha! Terance is the African American- He is an amazing dancer and tumber- the Cirque called him and invited him here. He dances for MTV as well. Fanny is the little girl on the right. She is from Canada and is a little serious and shy. Chris in the stripped shirt is from England. Gabriel is going to Maco China to be in the New Cirque Creation. He was a world class trampolinist and competed against Ryan Weston.Jenny asked if I wanted to wear some of her clothes. Which I would not call clothes, rather pieces of clothes. Haha. I said, "well I don't even own clothes like you, and I am a married women and don't like to wear those type of clothes anyways." She made fun of me and says, "well you are still a girl- you don't have to dress like a grandma". Haha. She said, "well I am a bad girl and you are a good girl". I train on the power track with her.




